Quick Bio & Accomplishments
- Born March 9, 1993 in Edam, Saskatchewan
- Was raised by father Gerald L’Heureux, mother Maxine Hougham (nee Fitch) and step-father Jerry Hougham
- Attended Elementary school in Edam and Paradise Hill, Saskatchewan
- Attended High School in Glaslyn, Saskatchewan
- 2007 Rookie Year driving Chariot in the North West Saskatchewan Pony Chuckwagon and Chariot Racing Association (NWSPCCA)
- 2009 Rookie Year driving Chuckwagon in the NWSPCCA
- Attended Lakeland College in Vermilion, Alberta in the Animal Health Technology and convocated in 2013
- 2014 spent a month and a half in Fort Worth, Texas racing chuckwagons daily up to three times
per day. Was the first woman to be paid to drive professionally there.
- 2017-2018 Winter Season was spent in Phoenix, Arizona as a groom at the racetrack where she worked daily with thoroughbred and quarter horses
- July 2018 she was the first female to pass the sanctioning tests to drive professionally in the Canadian Professional Chuckwagon Association (CPCA)
- June 2019 will be the debut of the World’s First Female Professional Chuckwagon driver to race in the CPCA, ultimately competing to make it to The Calgary Stampede.